Select the centre which you want to enrol your child in.
I understand that teachers are only responsible for my child during sessions time and that I am responsible for seeing that my child gets to and from Educare safely.
I understand I will be required to give written consent for any excursion on which my child is required to travel by motor vehicle.
I understand my child may be taken to an alternative location eg: Civil Defence Centre, in the event of an emergency. A notice stating the location will be prominently displayed in the window.
I understand that my child will have opportunities to use or be involved in the use of ICT (Information Communication Technologies ie. Cameras, computers, internet, CD players, etc) as part of the learning environment. A copy of the full Cybersafety Policy is in the policy file in the Parent Library.
I understand that there is an annual portfolio fee of $20 per child.
I understand that: - all fees are to be paid in advance and that all fees including those that Work and Income NZ fails to pay to the Educare will be met by me personally - any session which falls on a statutory holiday will also require full payment except '20 hours ECE'.
I understand that if my account is not paid in full that all fees and costs are recoverable by a Debt Collection Agency and that all accounts outstanding for 1 month or more will incur a 10% penalty.
I accept responsibility for any expenses incurred in obtaining treatment for my child in emergency situation.
1. The optional charge is for:
The Government subsidizes 20 hours ECE for children 3 and over, however this is based on an aggregate subsidy across the country. We request an optional charge per hour to be paid to help meet the costs of providing quality ECE for your child because we provide services over and above the Government stipulated minimum quality regulations over 80% qualified registered teachers and above the stipulated adult/child ratio. The difference between the funding rate and the fees we charge rounded down is a loss of $1.00 per hour, therefore our optional charge is $1.00 per hour.
2. I understand that if I agree to pay for the optional charge, Annabel’s Educare may enforce payment.
3. The agreement to pay the optional charge will be reviewed at the beginning of each calendar year.
4. The rules about making changes to the agreement are:
- The amount requested for an optional charge will be subject to an annual review.
- Requests for changes to this agreement can be made in writing to the Manager or Finance Manager.
5. I understand that the optional charge is not compulsory and if I choose not to pay there will be no penalty.
6. I agree / do not agree (select one) to pay the optional charge for the activities/ items specified in this enrolment agreement form.
We are collecting personal information on this enrolment form for the purposes of providing early childhood education for your child.
We will use and disclose your child’s information only in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Under the Act you have the right to access and request correction of any personal information we hold about you or your child.
Details about your child's identity will be shared with the Ministry of Education so that it can allocate a national student number for your child. This unique identifier will be used for research, statistics, funding and the measurement of educational outcomes.
You can find more information about national student numbers at: www.eli.education.govt.nz
20 Hours ECE Attestation
If yes to your child recieving 20 hours ECE (at this or any other location), please sign to confirm that:
- Your child does not receive more than 20 hours of 20 hours ECE per week across all services.
- You authorize the Ministry of Education to make enquiries regarding the information provided in the Enrolment Agreement form, if deemed necessary and to the extent necessary to make decisions about your child’s eligibility for 20 hours ECE.
- You consent to the early childhood education services providing relevant information to the Ministry of Education, and to other early childhood education services your child is enrolled at, about the information contained in this box.
Dual enrolment declaration
I hereby declare that my child is / is not enrolled at another early childhood institution at the same time that he / she is enrolled at Annabels Educare.